LPO Group Insurance Programme
LPO Group Insurance Solutions for Members, provided by Willis Towers Watson.
The LPO Group is pleased to provide further membership benefits to LPO Group members through working with a leading insurance broker, Willis Towers Watson to deliver a highly competitive premium for LPO Public & Product Liability, Personal Accident Insurance, Management Liability and all of your business insurance needs.
Willis Towers Watson has over 15 years’ experience in servicing the insurance needs of Australia Post LPO’s and Mail Contractors providing competitive rates and marketing leading benefits which comply with the contractual requirements of Australia Post.
The option to include your LPO’s public and product liability cover within your membership renewal presents a significant benefit to LPO Group members and allows you to compare any existing insurance arrangements that you have with the endorsed LPO Group broker, Willis Towers Watson.
Public & Products Liability
- $20m Products & Public Liability Insurance
- Complies with Australia Post Licenced Post Office Agreement
- Cover for in-conjunction business such as Tatts Lotto and Giftware
- Legal Liability for Bodily Injury and Property Damage.
- Loss or Damage to property in your Care, Custody or Control
- $128 Annually when paid with membership
- See LPOG Fact Sheet (PPL) for more details
- LPOG PL Fact Sheet 2016.pdf
- CGU Liability Insurance Policy.pdf
- LPOG WTW Liability Certificate 2016.pdf (SAMPLE CERTIFICATE)
- Directors and Officers Cover
- Employment practices liability Cover
- Statutory liability Cover
- Company liability (including automatic Crime and Tax Audit)
- See LPO Fact Sheet (ML) for more details
- LPO Fact Sheet (ML): WTW073AU_FL_LPO_Management-liability.pdf
- CGU Insurance - Business Protection ML Wording.pdf
- Declaration Form: Management Liability Proposal Form_16-05.pdf
Business Insurance Package
The below benefits are automatic when the relevant section is taken:
- Removal of Debris (Fire and Perils)
- Extra Cost of Reinstatement (Fire and Perils)
- Additional Increased Costs of Working (Business Interruption)
- Accountants Fees (Business Interruption)
- Theft in the Open Air and Tobacco/Cigarettes (Burglary Theft)
Plus More Optional Covers
- Building Insurance
- Personal Sickness
- Personal Accident
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance
- General Property
- Machinery Breakdown
Willis Australia Limited FSG (Financial Services Guide) can be found here.